In this article we are going to see Oracle Recoverer Background Process.
- RECO-Oracle Recoverer Process is an Oracle background process created when you start an instance
- In a distributed database, the recoverer process (RECO) automatically resolves failures in distributed transactions. The RECO process of a node automatically connects to other databases involved in an in-doubt distributed transaction.
- RECO is a background process for distributed transactions. The RECO process manager two-phase commits to track and resolve in-doubt transactions.
- RECO-Recoverer Starts when Oracle instance start in distributed transaction mode. This process is in charge of recovering all in-doubt or pending transactions across distributed databases.
- The RECO process of a node automatically connects to other databases involved in an in-doubt distributed transaction. When the RECO process reestablishes a connection between involved database servers, it automatically resolves all in-doubt transactions, removing from each database’s pending transaction table any rows that correspond to the resolved in-doubt transactions.
Connect with me:-
FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/dbahariprasath/?
Twitter : https://twitter.com/oracledbwr